Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cutie Pie: A new kids Tee

Here's my newest kids shirt. 
It's in a similar vein to my previous kids tee - Sweet as a Nut.


They are available in baby and kids sizes up to age 12. I've also made both shirts available in adult sizes for those who like to delude themselves.

You can buy them at the website:
Sweet as a Nut

I think I'm going to consider a kids section for the website and give a few designs a bit of an overhaul.  I generally make my tees available in all sizes (depending on the content) but it would be nice to have one place that they can all hang out together.  Watch this space.

I really should have links on my shirts to similar designs as well.  I'm thinking along the lines of iTunes and Amazon in a "You may like this" fashion.  Talk about a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |